Re: [WebTech] Types of Online Government Services - Vocabulary

Hello Chris

I'm afraid I've not followed discussions in depth so apologies in advance if
my comments are naive .

Do we have a definition of "service"?

In UK local government, we have controlled lists at:
http://www.esd.org.uk/standards/ That includes the Local Government Services
List which can be browsed at: http://www.esd.org.uk/standards/lgsl/viewer/

The model is being upgraded and replaced by a richer set of
lists expressed in SKOS format with relationships between them.  You can see
that from the pages at: http://doc.esd.org.uk/

Your list contains a mixture of what we would consider to be
interaction/transaction types and 'functions', ie broad service areas.  That
may well be adequate for your purposes.

I hope this helps.

Mike