Re: [Soc Med] Meeting Reminder

Hi Sandro

No problems, I've included the list this time round - didn't last time
as Brian had sent me the initial response personally, and I was replying
in kind while cc'ing a few others into it. Rest assured I wasn't trying
to exclude anyone.

Re: my thoughts - not at all!! And I apologise if I gave the the
impression that I was talking "us and them". Of course there is
considerable overlap between all of the projects and most if not all IG
members have signed up for all of them.

It really was just thoughts around possible approaches to Brian's
concerns that we need to move forward, while considering that some of
the projects are starting to *appear* to require slightly different
approaches in generating deliverables. I could well be wrong - I'm
always happy to bow to those with more experience in these matters, and
to general concensus. End of the day - they are just thoughts. I'm sure
I'll stop dwelling on this once we have the initial Web Tech call
happens next week (since we're weekly atm? and should be back for it)
and I have something to focus on :)

Cheers

Chris