Re: Universal distributed open government data catalog?

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:10:25 +0100
To: Antti Jogi Poikola <antti.poikola@gmail.com>
Cc: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock@okfn.org>
Hi!

Here is an example entry for a dataset expressed in RDF:
http://pastie.org/827944

I have tried to use DC terms for the basics. The void vocabulary is
explicitly for semweb data and this has to bee more generic (to be
able to provide info about a published spreadsheet for example). What
do you think?

The next step is to provide an atom feed where each entry element
embeds some of this data and provides a link element to the rdf:

<link rel="alternate" href="<url-to-rdf-data>" type="application/rdf+xml" />

I have a patch for the opengov-catalog project ready.

Regards,

Peter Krantz