Re: [LDDemo] SCOVO

Hi Thomas,

There is currently no dedicated SCOVO mailing list or other discussion
forum. On the other hand, it's a very good time to ask critical
questions about SCOVO, since we are working on an improved and
extended version that takes a page from the SDMX information model.
(SDMX is an XML-based standard for the exchange of statistical
information. It is used, for example, by national statistics agencies
in the European Union to report to Eurostat.)

We will set up a discussion space for this effort shortly. For the
time being, I'm happy to take any questions and forward them to the
other authors.

All the best,
Richard

--
Linked Data Technologist • Linked Data Research Centre
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI), NUI Galway, Ireland