[Soc Med] Teleconference quorum

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:09:25 -0700
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

Only two of group members (Owen and myself) were able to join the call
today.  Owen and I felt that we could not move forward without additional
members present.    (Anyone on IRC I apologize. I was unable to access
IRC).

Our next call is scheduled for Friday, February 19th at 3 pm eastern time
(US & Canada) (20:00 GMT).  I received a request to move the meeting up one
hour to 4 pm.  Would that time work better for every one?  I am flexible on
Friday afternoons.

In lieu today's call, I'd like to start our work if possible.  I believe
that best workspace for the group is likely to be the wiki page,
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/SocMed.

I purpose the following goals and objectives:

1) Identify best practice of government use of social media (I recommend no
more than 10).
2) Identify government entities that have successfully implemented social
media usage as potential use cases.
3) Identify any issues that hinder social media adoption by government.

Please feel free to join in the conversation here, add content to the wiki
page, or begin a discussion on the wiki page.

Please feel free to contact e-mail as well with questions, comments, or
ideas.

Brian
twitter.com/briangryth