[LD-Outreach] Mission statement and project proposal

From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@modeldriven.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:38:07 -0500
To: "W3C e-Gov IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
In the LD-Outreach/LDStrat/LDTech virtual meeting today we discussed
combining the "LDStrat" and "LDTech" projects into a single
"LD-Outreach" project.  The LD-Outreach project would assume
responsibility for both the strategy and technology aspects of outreach.
This approach seems like the right one to me as it will help create a
more coherent message to government stakeholders that can leverage both
the "why" and the "how".

A straw-man mission statement for outreach is here:

http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Outreach_Project

This message is intended to gather comments on combining these
activities into one project.  The next phone meeting is Thursday, Feb
18th at 10 am.  More information on the meetings is available here:

http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Linked_Data_Outreach_Meetings

Regards,

Cory Casanave, Chair