[Soc Med] Initial Teleconference Fri 2/11 at 3 pm ET

From: Brian Gryth <briangryth@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:01:06 -0700
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Morning all,

The Social Media Issues & Best Practices group will have our initial
teleconference on Friday, February 12, 2010 at 3 pm eastern time (20:00

A meeting agenda is available at

The Social Media Project page is at

All teleconference details (i.e. phone and IRC) are the same as for the IG
meetings.  Details available at

On the phone call, I would like to have a general discussion about our goals
and then develop action items from that discussion.

If you would like to add an agenda item, feel free to update the agenda on
the wiki or e-mail me.