Virtual meeting on open (government) data catalogues

From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:30:46 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
On Thursday 11th February (at 16-19 CET) we're having a virtual
meeting to discuss open (government) data catalogues. If you are
working on a data catalogue we'd love to hear from you (and to try to
ensure different efforts are interoperable). If you are interested in
helping to create an open data catalogue in your country - you're
welcome to drop in to discuss your plans!

Details at:

Please feel free to forward this to relevant colleagues and lists.

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation

Twitter/Identica: jwyg