help US Govt improve transparency

From: <rachel.flagg@gsa.gov>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:55:56 -0800
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
See February 8, 2010 post on USA.gov's GovGab blog by Bev Godwin:
http://blog.usa.gov/roller/govgab/entry/help_us_improve_government?comment=view

Here's an excerpt:

agencies now have "/Open" pages where you can learn about each agency's
work to become more open and collaborative. Each of these pages also
includes a link to a dialog tool where you can share your ideas and
discuss or vote on ideas submitted by others on how agencies can:

--Work better with others inside & outside the government
--Improve the availability & quality of information
--Be more innovative & efficient
--Create their Open Government Plans

I encourage you to participate, share your ideas and help us improve how
we deliver online services and information!
Thanks!
-Rachel

Rachel Flagg
Web Content Manager
  and Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
Government Web Best Practices Team
Office of Citizen Services
U.S. General Services Administration
rachel.flagg@gsa.gov