From: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-egov-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Beer
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 8:36 AM
To: Ed Summers
Cc: W3C e-Gov IG
Subject: Re: Request for advice/comments/ideas

Hi Ed.

Yes - it's specific to the Department unfortunately in that sense.
However your reply has got me thinking about how we would push content
out of the respository into the NLA's web archive or the archives at
National Archives. And Web Services are part of the scope - I'd love to
discuss this more with you after I come up to speed on the RFC.

Thanks for the thoughts :)

Cheers

Chris

Beer<chris-beer@grapevine.net.au>  wrote:

>> The architecture for the repository will be a customised Sharepoint
document
>> library (SQL backend) with added fields etc for RDA and DC based
metadata
>> (AGLS for those who know about it). A "Cool URI" system will be used.
Cover