RE: Catalog software to maintain/display OWL vocabularies...

And it uses a wiki - correct?

See
http://edw2010.wilshireconferences.com/sessionPop.cfm?confid=38&proposalid=2250

  From:       "Cory Casanave" <cory-c@modeldriven.com>

  To:         "Michael Hausenblas" <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, "Peter Krantz"
              <peter.krantz@gmail.com>

  Cc:         "eGov IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

  Date:       02/02/2010 11:17 AM

  Subject:    RE: Catalog software to maintain/display OWL vocabularies...

Peter,
An open repository for models of all forms (RDF, OWL, UML, BPMN, XSD,
etc) is exactly where we are going with the open source "Enterprise
Knowledge Base" (http://portal.modeldriven.org/project/EKB).  This is
still in an early state but what it offers today is the ability to
"check in" models (using subversion) and have these converted (if
required) to RDF-LOD and published as a SPARQL and point along with a
simple model-browser UI.
You can get a subversion account on the sample server and try it out.
We have A LOT of ideas for where to go with this - almost too many
options.  We are looking for feedback on the most important use cases
and features to support.
Regards,
Cory Casanave.