Re: [LDDemo] New Coordinator!

> Thanks to Michael for taking over the LDDemo coordinator role and lending
> his leadership and expertise to Project 3!

Thanks a lot, George!

So, I'd suggest to have a meeting tomorrow 27 Aug at the usual time 12:00UTC
[1] though I'm unsure how many people are already available again due to the
summer break. That's why I don't send out a formal agenda now. Let's meet
and review where we are and discuss some potential routes from [2].

Looking forward meeting you all again!

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]