Re: Water

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org, Mike Norton <xsideofparadise@yahoo.com>
My research only indicates <http://tinyurl.com/2d7yxs7> (9-12)  a penchant for extremely short working hours among peoples native to Scotland.

A bit of weather from time to time would explain though how the much more industrious Southern Californians have been able to convince tourists that a "Hollywood" suntan is almost as good as a "Holyroot" suntan.  One expects when the Scots finally get around to it, as is their way, we will be hearing things like "Surf the Firth", etc.. :o)

--Gannon