Re: PSI Catalogues Aggregator

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:56:19 -0400
To: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
> Just stumbled upon the PSI Catalogues Aggregator [1] - seems a pretty new
> activity. Did I miss anything or has this already been discussed here?

I haven't seen it discussed here before. It looks largely like
vapor-ware at the moment...but if work has begun on the Mediated
Schema [1] it could be something that could inform dcat [2]. I wonder
if we could get Christos Koumenides or someone else from the project
on the dcat call?

//Ed

[1] http://bagatelles.ecs.soton.ac.uk/psi/federator/
[2] http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat