Re: [dcat] World Bank opens up its data

Hi,

Thanks for this useful info.

I participated in the World Bank Innovation Fair: Moving beyond Conflict in
Cape Town held two weeks ago. I shall forward to the contacts in WB as we
had a concall last week on this subject.

In the meantime, the following two messages may be relevant to the topic of
discussions:

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>wrote:

> Daniel, there is an effort in this area that started just last week. See
>
> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Data_Catalog_Vocabulary
>
> At the first meeting syndication (e.g. making distribution of RDF
> metadata on a dataset over Atom) was discussed. I suggest ju joint
> this group and start contributing use cases and your expertise. Look
> forward to seeing you there.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter Krantz
> http://www.opengov.se

Forwarded by:

--
Kris Dev,
President & CEO,

Winner of Innovations Award 2009 for IT Innovation and
Manthan Award 2006 for e-Inclusion & Livelihood Creation.
Selected for World Bank Innovation Fair 2010.