Re: this week in egov: Laws for Open Govt Data

I was going to contribute to the wiki page, but it looked like I had to
request an account first. In any case, we've been cataloging most of the
precedents for open government policies (particularly around open data) at:

http://wiki.openmuni.org/Main_Page#Open_Governance_Policies

Best,
Phil

--