Re: SPARQL best practice for egov?

Cory,

> Can we set a "best practice" for open government data?  My preference
> would be the first.  Thoughts?

Three things (as inputs) come immediately to mind:

 + SPARQL + pubsubhubbub = sparqlPuSH [1]
 + SPARQL 1.1 Service Description [2]
 + Leveraging RFC5785 (Defining Well-Known URIs) [3]

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://apassant.net/blog/2010/04/18/sparql-pubsubhubbub-sparqlpush
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-service-description/