Re: [DCAT] CTIC's approach to represent Datasets and Catalogs

From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:03:02 +0200
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Hello Richard,

No problem. I was in the conference, but my call was dropped. When I tried
to recall, Zakim told me that the conference was full of people. After that,
Sandro suggested me to ask the operator for putting me through the
conference... but I lost my turn according to the agenda.

I can present these projects in a couple of minutes when you want. Thanks.

Best regards,

Martin