[DCAT] upcoming dcat (data catalog ontology) meeting

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:03:58 -0400
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
cc: houghtoa@oclc.org, peter.krantz@gmail.com, lindstream@gmail.com, kate.geyer@state.ma.us, dret@berkeley.edu, cnorvell@franz.com
>From the survey, it looks like our best option is 1500 UTC on
Thursdays.  We had fourteen responses, and unfortunately no time
allows everyone to attend.  The first meeting will be in 6 days.  It's
8am US/Pacific, 11am US/Eastern, 4pm in Dublin and London, 5pm Madrid
and Paris [1].

An agenda for this first meeting will follow soon.  Those of you who
haven't yet formally joined the egov interest group may want to do so
now, although it's not currently required.  For instructions see [2].
(You should at least join the mailing list.)

      -- Sandro   (W3C egov IG staff contact)

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=15&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/participation#participant