Re: Joining eGov IG

Hello, let me also follow the example.
I'm David Osimo, and I was invited in the group by Jose Alonso but
terribly failed to contribute as I'm still in start-up mode of my
company. Sorry. And thanks to Josema for the great work.

I'm a policy analyst. I help government drafting ICT and innovation
policies. Before setting up my company, I worked on eGovernment
policies in regional governments and in the European Commission. I am
not a technologist. Over the last 4 years, I became a kind of
evangelist for web2 in government, in particular in the EC. Obviously
open reusable data is n.1 policy recommendation; hence my interest in
W3C.

Among things of interest: wrote a report on web2 in government;
proposed a "benchmarking open data" methodology;  organized the first
gathering of EU government2.0 initiatives; am currently running an
exercise to build an open declaration on public services 2.0, to
present at the EU ministerial conference on eGovernment. You're all
invited to contribute.

Happy to join, and hope to contribute somehow. My blog is below.
Best
david

 > This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please
help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://
eups20.wordpress.com

david.osimo@gmail.com
skype, twitter: osimod