Re: [minutes] eGov IG Call, 16 Sep 2009

All,
Sorry I missed the meeting due to a scheduling conflict. I will be happy
to scribe next time.

I hope people that are interested in learning more about XBRL are aware
of and ask to come to a joint W3C-XBRL.org meeting hosted at the FDIC in
Washington area. Friday is the deadline to ask to be invited.
http://www.w3.org/2009/03/xbrl/cfp.html

I may be presenting on my foundation's workgroup on "Second Generation
XML for Legislative Documents."
Daniel