Re: GOSCON Government Open Source Conference

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:31:27 -0400
To: "Ken Fischer ClickForHelp.com" <ken@clickforhelp.com>
Cc: public-egov-ig@w3.org
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Ken Fischer ClickForHelp.com
<ken@clickforhelp.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>        I wanted to see if anyone in the W3C Egov has some suggestions for
> the GOSCON Dc event on Nov 5. I am the program director for it and we just
> had ou first advisory committee meeting. We are currently selecting speakers
> on various aspects of government and for our policy/management, success
> story and technology track.
>        Any suggestions for speakers or particular topics are welcome.
>        Thanks
>                Ken
>

> Topics of high interest are...

It would be worthwhile to highlight open source vendors, tools, and
products in the general semantic web space, since some (though not
all, of course) of what's happening with Gov 2.0 & this IG have are
caught up in things like Linked Open Data, Semantic Web, RDF, OWL,
etc.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark