Søren Roug sent us a link to the document I mentioned before.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Fwd: Plans for SEIS and Reportnet 2010 - version 1.0
Datum: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:56:55 +0200
Von: Søren Roug <soren.roug@eea.europa.eu>
An: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
CC: Thomas Bandholtz <thomas.bandholtz@innoq.com>
Referenzen: <4AD4A21A.1060205@eea.europa.eu> <4AD5E8C3.2040201@innoq.com> <4CD5CDDCE5614B05A71946EE803BCCC9@OwenAmburPC> <4AD5F428.4080307@innoq.com> <954B6A69A0824B358158EC201FF48A58@OwenAmburPC>

It's one of our engineering documents and can be found at http://svn.eionet.europa.eu/repositories/Reportnet/docs/Plans%20for%20SEIS%20and%20Reportnet%202010.odt

While it isn't limited in distribution, I won't call it a strategy paper. It's a proposal for a strategy. It still has to be coordinated with out other work areas.

Søren Roug

On 14-10-2009 18:40, Owen Ambur wrote:
Yes, Thomas, of course, I'll need to see the plan before I can determine whether it is suitable for conversion to StratML format.

I'm copying Soren in the event it may be available elsewhere on the Web.  (If not, I don't plan to convert it to StratML format because I'd want to cite the URL for the source.)

Owen
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:11:52 +0200
From: Søren Roug <Soren.Roug@eea.europa.eu>
To: OSE3 <OSE3@eea.europa.eu>, Chris Steenmans <Chris.Steenmans@eea.europa.eu>, Bernt Röndell <Bernt.Rondell@eea.europa.eu>, Hermann Peifer <Hermann.Peifer@eea.europa.eu>, Sheila Cryan <Sheila.Cryan@eea.europa.eu>, Tim Haigh <Tim.Haigh@eea.europa.eu>, Stefan Jensen <Stefan.Jensen@eea.europa.eu>, Sigfús Bjarnason <Sigfus.Bjarnason@eea.europa.eu>

Hi,

Here is a version of the plans for Reportnet that is sufficiently polished to be distributable to a broader audience.

--
Sincerely yours / Med venlig hilsen, Søren Roug <soren.roug@eea.europa.eu>
European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K

--
Thomas Bandholtz, thomas.bandholtz@innoq.com, http://www.innoq.com
innoQ Deutschland GmbH, Halskestr. 17, D-40880 Ratingen, Germany