Re: Group Call Tomorrow

Agree.
What is more... something we slightly discussed as group (ages ago) is
if it would make sense to do that research and try to extract the
common thing to build some sort of easy standard best practices at W3C
based on those and W3C expertise and existing stuff.

I would like to hear opinions about this. If this would be helpful or
not. I believe if we could do this in a collaborative way with
initiatives already mentioned we could eventually stop reinventing the
wheel, release them as a W3C document, and maintain this common BPs at
W3C.

Does this make sense? Are those BPs out there related enough to make
it? Are those developing and maintaining them interested in doing
this? I believe David was positive about this in a previous email,
would like to hear from Rachel and others.

This might well be the main deliverable of the Education and Outreach
TF.

-- Jose