Re: Group Call Tomorrow

From: Bruce Melendy <bruce.melendy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:20:01 +1100
To: David Pullinger <David.Pullinger@coi.gsi.gov.uk>
Cc: Kevin Novak <KevinNovak@aia.org>, eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Further to that, the Australian Government Information Management Office
maintains a web publishing guide: http://webpublishing.agimo.gov.au/

And the Victorian government has a set of standards:
http://www.egov.vic.gov.au/index.php?env=-categories:m390-1-1-8-s-0&reset=1(as
do the other state and territory govts).

Regards,

Bruce

Bruce Melendy | Senior Business Analyst
Business Services | Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional
Development
Level 11, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
tel +61 3 9651 7274 | mob +61 419 306 020
email: bruce.melendy@diird.vic.gov.au
www.business.vic.gov.au | www.diird.vic.gov.au