Re: Translating Publishing Open Government Data

Dear Coralie,

Thanks for this quick replay. We started translating
http://wiki.opendata-network.org/index.php/Publishing_Open_Government_Data_%28W3C%29
and its all most done.

I have to admit that we were not 100% aware about the nature of
"Working Drafts". Thanks to letting us know. Is there someone who
could tell me if there is a date envisioned to release a final version
of this draft and if you think that there will be major changes?

Kind regards
Daniel