Translating Publishing Open Government Data

From: Daniel Dietrich <daniel@opendata-network.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:19:27 +0100
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, public-egov-ig@w3.org
To: daniel@citizencontact.com
Dear all,

My name is Daniel Dietrich, I am the chairman of the german based non-
profit NGO Opendata Network
http://opendata-network.org/

Sorry - at this time most content is only in german language.

The aim of the Opendata Network is to promote openaccess, opendata,
opengovernment and transparency here in Germany and develop tools and
websites to help the german Government and Authoritys to get their
data open to the public.

We would love to translate the document:

Publishing Open Government Data
http://www-mit.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-gov-data-20090908/

We think a translation of this important document could be a valuable
help for our concerns.

I just blogged about the Document on our blog:
http://opendata-network.org/2009/10/publishing-open-government-data/

I did understand that we have to ask for permission to translate this
document. So could we please translate it?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Daniel Dietrich