Re: Setting up your own data catalog website

From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:41:18 +0100
To: Antti Poikola <antti.poikola@gmail.com>
Cc: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>, eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Just to add to this, we've been speaking with Peter about making his
opengov.se software interoperable with CKAN, the open-source service
which is used in the forthcoming data.gov.uk site.

We'd also love to hear from anyone who might be interested in using
CKAN as a registry for open government data - or in making sure CKAN
is interoperable with other data catalogues.

Also, this might be of interest:

Warm regards,

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator