Re: Introduction and G'Day

From: <chris-beer@grapevine.net.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:04:46 +1100 (EST)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Morning all.

A quick note to say that after consultation with my employer Friday
afternoon, I feel I need to make the following clarification:

My involvement as an invited expert member in the e-Gov IG is as a private
citizen. In case there was any misconception due to my email address of
chris.beer@deewr.gov.au, I am not representing the Department in
membership - I hope that this does not alter in anyway my ability to be
involved in the group.

I am not being discouraged from involvement in W3C activities, and I fully
intend to continue in them, just from this e-mail account.

@Owen - this is why I haven't replied to you yet. That said, I have passed
on your message to the appropriate people :)

Thanks all for your kind words of welcome, and I hope that this is the
start of my involvement in many exciting discussions and developments in
e-Gov to come!

Cheers

Chris Beer
Canberra, Australia