Re: Conference fyi's

From: Dave McAllister <dmcallis@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:51:08 -0700
To: Daniel Bennett <daniel@citizencontact.com>, eGovIG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
This is being driven by our government sales team.  I'll provide an update after the event.

davemc

On 10/13/09 8:10 AM, "Daniel Bennett" <daniel@citizencontact.com> wrote:

Adobe has been advertising their Open Govt Assembly in Washington, DC
November 4th.
Meeting notice link:
http://www.adobegovernmentassembly.com/index.php?campaign=200914

I won't be able to attend due to an overlap with the World Parliament
Conference in Washington, DC November 3, 4, and 5th.
Meeting notice link: http://www.ictparliament.org/wepc2009/

Please let me know if you are attending the World Parliament Conf so we
can touch base before and during. I assume the workgroup I'm in will be
meeting there (XML in Parliaments).

Daniel Bennett

eCitizen Foundation
1-202-651-1964 (mobile and SMS)