Introduction

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:32:44 +0000
To: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Now that I have finally managed to join a call, it is clearly time to
introduce myself.

I am Hugh Glaser.
Until the summer I was a Reader in Electronics & Computer Science at the
University of Southampton, UK.

I have been working in Linked Data for quite a while, and am responsible for
http://sameas.org/ (which helps to establish linkage between datasets) and
http://rkbexplorer.com/ (which is a Linked Data application that gives a
unified view of some fixed datasets plus data from the general Web of Data).

I am also a member of the UK government group that is establishing the best
practice for data publishing and which has published
http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/media/301253/puiblic_sector_uri.pdf

Best
Hugh