GLD Tech: "using RDF for Statistical Data"

From: Emmanouil Batsis (Manos) <manos@abiss.gr>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:15:54 +0200
To: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

Just noticed the "using RDF for Statistical Data" bullet and thought it
might be a good idea to throw some links that may or may not have been
discussed before.

My impression is most folk use SDMX [1] for exchanging statistical data,
but AFAIK the standard is not compatible with the RDFish/linking route I
think the IG has in mind. However I stumbled onto a blog post [2] that
discusses efforts behind semwebing similar models (Scovo [3]).

[1] http://sdmx.org
[2]
http://blogstats.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/sdmx-and-rdf-getting-acquainted/
[3] http://sw.joanneum.at/scovo/schema.html