Re: Discussion points per this morning's call

Kevin,

Given that we only have one day for this, let's keep it simple. Those are
substantive questions that need some additional time to consider.

I'd keep talking points limited to the key issues issues identified in the
egov IG document: Improving Access to Government through Better Use of the
Web http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/Group/docs/note#issues. Of course
include a link.

I'd also refer to what Tim Berners-Lee said in the National Dialogue last
month. http://www.thenationaldialogue.org/ideas/linked-open-data

It would be good to at least have one reply up.  As I understand it, there
will be a week of voting that ends next week. It might be an opportunity
to get some additional feedback on the work of this group.

It seems that the administration will have a one-week frenzy on technology
ideas every other month. :-) so this might not be our last opportunity.

Anne Washington

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine alone
and not those of my employer unless explicitly stated.