Re: charter and publication wrt W3C Process

Hi

Interesting thread; I will sign up to the list.. In the meanwhile:

1) I am no longer calling my this thing "datarss" as that has created
more confusion than clarity. I haven't updated the documents yet, but
I think a better working name for this is "decentralized data
discovery"
2) Here is a 'worked' example that might be of interest:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14136777/DataRss-Tech-Overview. Forgive that
the examples are in YAML but its a simple to translate that to XML of
course.
3) I also am not saying that this is THE ANSWER, but suggests a direction.
4) I submitted this as an idea on the opengov list:
http://opengov.ideascale.com/akira/dtd/3219-4049

I am continuing to work on DDD as a side project. If anyone is
interested in learning more, comparing notes, or helping...?