W3C EGOV GROUP on Twibes

From: Novak, Kevin <KevinNovak@aia.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:44:08 -0400
To: "eGov IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "Karen Myers" <karen@w3.org>, "Newhouse, Vera" <Vera.Newhouse@edelman.com>, "Michelle Adamic" <madamic@w3.org>
All,

The question came up this morning on the call asking if the TWIBES
W3CEGOV group is official. The answer: Yes! I set it up last week and
haven't had a chance to broadcast about it yet.

Feel free to join or send forward. Jose and I also manage the linked-in
and Facebook groups.

The link is: http://www.twibes.com/group/W3CEGOV

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Novak

Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology

The American Institute of Architects

1735 New York Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20006

Voice:   202-626-7303

Cell:       202-731-0037

Fax:        202-639-7606

Email:    kevinnovak@aia.org

Website: www.aia.org

<http://outlook.aia.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.webbyawards
.com/>

AIA NAMED BEST ASSOCIATIONS WEBSITE FOR THE 12th ANNUAL WEBBY AWARDS!

America's Favorite Architecture
<http://outlook.aia.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.favoritearc
hitecture.org/>  Tops the Shortlist for International Honor for the Web

The American Institute of Architects is the voice of the architectural
profession and the resource for its members in service to society.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)