Re: Glossary for group input

Thanks, Sharron. I was thinking of a glossary we could add as a
section to the document but I think your idea of having it as a
separate document it's better so it could have a live on hiw own, we
could update it separately and link it from other documents.

The only downside is that I'm not sure we could get a "/TR" pointer on
time and I'm not sure how we should refer to the glossary from the
doc, suggestion?

I'm trying to find out about the "/TR" part.

Cheers,
Jose.