Re: ISSUE-17 (safetoplay): safe to play [Identification + Authentication]

Hi again Malcolm,

I forgot to copy the Group before. Copying it now to keep record of
this exchange wrt ISSUE-17.

Daniel tweaked the section a bit more with your comments in mind. I've
just uploaded it. I'm having trouble to give you access to a diff so
I'm attaching it.

We agreed on the call to go ahead and publish the document. Some minor
tweaking might be possible between today and tomorrow. Hope the
changes satisfy your comments.

Best,
Jose.