RE: [agenda] eGov IG call, 6 May 2009, 13:00Z

-----Original Message-----
From: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-egov-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jose M. Alonso
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:11 AM
To: eGov IG
Cc: Kevin Novak; Daniel Bennett; Sharron Rush; John Sheridan
Subject: [agenda] eGov IG call, 6 May 2009, 13:00Z

Hi Group,

This a reminder of the extra 2-hour Group call we'll be holding
tomorrow at the usual time (13:00Z, 9:00EST, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET).

We must close all pending ISSUES and related ACTIONS on the call if we
want to meet the publication deadline, please see:

   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/open
   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/open

I'm copying all of you with open issues and actions.

As usual, only "official" Group Members can participate:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42481&public=1

Instructions on how to participate in Group Teleconferences are at:
  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Teleconferences

Non Group Members that want to join the Group should read:
  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/participation

Cheers,
Jose.