Re: Terms for the glossary

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:29:07 +0200
Cc: "'Sharron Rush'" <srush@knowbility.org>, "'eGov IG'" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
To: "Owen Ambur" <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
El 02/05/2009, a las 2:18, Owen Ambur escribió:
> Has any thought been given to using SKOS?
> http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/intro

Not me, but looks like a good thing to provide additionally. I see
there are some tools listed at -- http://esw.w3.org/topic/SkosDev/ToolShed
  -- and then it could be a matter of transforming that to the XHTML
we need. Not sure if we have time to do all of this though.

Btw, Sharron, I guess you already know about the W3C Glossary, but
just in case:

  http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/

Cheers,
Jose.