Re: ISSUE-36 (Daniel): Providing Documentation/Schemas/APIs [Open Government Data]

Daniel,

I'm not sure I'm following you and cannot find further info in the
minutes. Are you saying we should change the title of the section? Add
some bits to some subsection? Add a subsection on "Providing
Documentation, Schemas and APIs"

Can you point me to the specific section in the doc and maybe even
provide some text that you'd like to see there?

Thanks in advance,
Jose.