[minutes] eGov IG Chairs call, 25 Mar 2009

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:40:26 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Available at:

and as text below.

-- Jose

ps: for those who did not get my auto-responder yet, my right elbow is
broken and I'm on leave for another 2-3 weeks, hence quietness and
(non) verboseness of minutes...

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

        eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference -- Chairs Call

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-egov-irc

           josema, kevin, john

           kevin, john

      * [3]Topics
      * [4]Summary of Action Items

    <trackbot> Date: 25 March 2009

    <john> Kevin, is there as US red tape cutting website? If so, whats
    the url?

    [5]http://www.ombwatch.org/ ??

       [5] http://www.ombwatch.org/

    [not much scribing today if anything at all]

    <scribe> scribe: josema

    [kevin debriefs participation at AC Meeting]

    [looks like we are building momentum and getting more attention from

    [2 new Group Members: Adobe and Mitre]

    [some even asked for next F2F to participate]

    I think this means it won't be difficult to re-charter :)

    <john> [discussed MOU with world bank]

    <john> kevin: update on interview with GCN

    <scribe> ACTION: josema to add column with email addresses to list
    of attendants [recorded in

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-50 - Add column with email addresses to
    list of attendants [on Josť Manuel Alonso - due 2009-04-01].

    [encourage people in the Group to talk about what they are working
    on, help make contributions]

    <john> I really hate wiki syntax!

    <john> give me html or a rich text editor, not some html variant

    [discuss by email, encourage one comment per email]

    [future, 2nd charter should be discussed in Group call]

    [topics of interest: OGD, Design Patterns]

    [to discuss: splitting policy and technology]

    [to discuss: go ahead more in depth with just 1-2 topics or more
    broadly as we are currently doing?]

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: josema to add column with email addresses to list of
    attendants [recorded in

    [End of minutes]

     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [8]scribe.perl version 1.135
     ([9]CVS log)
     $Date: 2009/03/25 17:54:17 $

       [8] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
       [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/