co-creating an open declaration on public services 2.0 in EU

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:05:23 +0200
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: David Osimo <david.osimo@gmail.com>
All, I think this one could be of interest to EU members and
subscribers.

A group of volunteers (including me) are launching today an initiative
to improve public services (2.0) in EU. Thanks go to David Osimo for
getting this started.

The main question we are trying to answer is: "What are the top things
EU governments should do in the next 3 years to use the Web to
transform public services?"

This blog post can serve as an introduction:
http://www.headshift.com/blog/2009/06/what-should-eu-governments-do.php

The sites:
http://eups20.wordpress.com/
http://eups20.uservoice.com/

-- Jose

ps: on a related note, I hope we could organize an eGov IG
stakeholders meeting in EU in Q3/Q4 2009