New member introduction

From: Boubacar Foumekoye <foumekoye@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:35:06 +0000
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Dear All,

As a recent member of this group this is a brief introduction.

I'm Boubacar Foumekoye, ICT Manager of different UN agencies since 2000 and
currently ICT Manager of UNOPS AFO SNOC.

Relevant highlights from my work experience include the following:
- A wide range of positions in Information Technology systems Manager
throughout my career of over sixteen years within different organizations
and ten years within the United Nations.
- Working with a number of agencies (UNDP, UNDP/BDP-SURF, UNFPA and UNOPS).
- Serving as focal point of various UN ICT projects of four offices (UNFPA
new branding, UNDP new branding, ERP, UNDP/BDP-SURF Knowledge and tracking
system, UNOPS Atlas project).

Specialties

Systems and Networks architecture, Information Systems and Website
Conception and Management, Knowledge Management.

Regards
--
Boubacar