Re: confirming second face-to-face at AIA, Washington DC (USA), 12-13 March 2009 [was: Re: [minutes] eGov IG Chairs call -- 14 Jan 2009]

All,

Upon discussion with the Chairs and in order to open participation
even more and ease registration, I've tweaked the meeting page and
closed the registration questionnaire. Just add your name to the wiki
page participants section and you are done!

   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/F2F2

Feel free to circulate info about the meeting and encourage people to
participate. Of course, suggestions about the agenda are welcome.

-- Jose