[wbs] response to 'Expected Participation for 2nd eGov IG F2F'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of josema@w3.org <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:02:01 +0000
To: josema@w3.org,public-egov-ig@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Expected
Participation for 2nd eGov IG F2F' (eGovernment Interest Group) for José
Manuel Alonso.

---------------------------------
Attendance Expectation
----
Please, answer as accurately as possible.

 * (x) I plan to attend in person
 * ( ) I plan to attend remotely
 * ( ) I DO NOT plan to attend

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

---------------------------------
If you DO NOT plan to attend, may you tell us why?
----
Please, choose one or more reasons below and fill the comments box as
appropriate with additional information.

 * [ ] the dates are too difficult for me to attend (previous commitments,
etc.)
 * [ ] the location is too difficult for me to attend (far, expensive,
other...)
 * [ ] my travel is restricted
 * [ ] other (please, fill comments below)

These answers were last modified on 8 January 2009 at 16:56:29 U.T.C.
by José Manuel Alonso

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42481/F2F2-participation/ until 2009-01-13.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer