canceling call today -- Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 7 Jan 2009

All,

/me has the flu; very low energy. Chairs cannot make it for the whole
call and we also got several other regrets. Looks like today's not the
day, so we are canceling the call today.

Chairs will meet next week and next Group call should take place on 21
Jan with probably same agenda as sent for today's. We'll keep you
posted. Very sorry about this.

Please, keep on reviewing the draft note and sending use cases.

-- Jose