[agenda] eGov IG call, 7 Jan 2009

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:55:19 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Kevin Novak <kevinnovak@aia.org>, John Sheridan <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk>

Hi all,

New year, new Group call. Please find the agenda below. Since we have
a few new subscribers, let me remind you that calls are intended for
Group participants only (instructions at [1]), but if you'd like to
become one just take a look at [2].

Agenda, eGov IG call, 7 Jan 2009, 14:00Z
1. Appoint a scribe
2. Convene, agenda adjustments
3. Confirming 2nd F2F @ AIA (12-13 March 2009)?
     Who plans to attend? Do we need a poll?
     Kevin to confirm room availability, wifi,
      possibility of remote participation
4. New Use Cases
     are the other pending ones coming?
5. Editor's draft
     see especially the most completed section:
6. When should the draft be ready and until what extent?
     Some review of Activity Plan
7. Open actions
8. Next Meeting; proposed next call: 21 Jan 2009

Happy New Year!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Teleconferences
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/participation

Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC