W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-egov-ig@w3.org > February 2009

[minutes] eGov IG Chairs call, 25 Feb 2009

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:53:41 +0100
Message-Id: <FEBAF277-C6D3-45C8-8DCA-7168DA7805D2@w3.org>
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
All,

Minutes of the call are available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes

and as text below.

Kevin and I are working on having a final stable version of the  
document by Monday to be sent to W3C Webmaster and publish it on 10  
March, right before the F2F.

-- Jose

----------------------------------------
    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference

25 Feb 2009

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-irc

Attendees

    Present
           josema, john, kevin, oscar, chris

    Regrets
    Chair
           kevin, john

    Scribe
           josema

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]F2F and Comm
          2. [5]FPWD
          3. [6]other
      * [7]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________


    <trackbot> Date: 25 February 2009

    <scribe> scribe: josema

    ->[8]http://www.epractice.eu/workshop/40

       [8] http://www.epractice.eu/workshop/40

F2F and Comm

    ->[9]http://www.w3.org/2009/02/eGov-mediaadvisory Media Advisory

       [9] http://www.w3.org/2009/02/eGov-mediaadvisory

    [karen just sent latest update]

    [kevin reads]

    kevin: sounds perfect to me

    <john> looks good to me too

    [kevin debriefs meeting with Sunlight yesterday, probably more than
    one Sunlight person attending, Ellen Miller to speak]

    [we have one invited speaker already, others pending]

    [there is a possibility we could get up to four, we would then
    re-schedule the beginning a bit because it would bring interesting
    different perspectives]

FPWD

    <scribe> ACTION: kevin to review and set the tone [recorded in
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-47 - Review and set the tone [on Kevin
    Novak - due 2009-03-04].

    <scribe> ACTION: josema to make the doc pubrules compliant [recorded
    in [11]http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-48 - Make the doc pubrules compliant [on
    Josť Manuel Alonso - due 2009-03-04].

    [final draft should be ready by 3 March]

    [_any_ text should reach Kevin before 5pm EST tomorrow (26 March)]

    RESOLUTION: publish FPWD on 10 March

other

    [some talk on TWB event in April, miscommunications?, potential W3C
    participation]

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: josema to make the doc pubrules compliant [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: kevin to review and set the tone [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [14]scribe.perl version 1.133
     ([15]CVS log)
     $Date: 2009/02/26 11:52:35 $

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 26 February 2009 11:55:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 February 2009 11:55:13 GMT