Re: F2F Provocation Statements

Owen, thanks much for getting this started.

Although it was John who proposed it, I was actioned to remind the
list. I hope I got it right.

The plan is to propose topics to have a provocation/reflection/action
approach:
1) dedicate morning(s) to "provoke" with burning issues
2) analyze how those could be addressed
3) come up with actions that the Group should take and where it would
be of most help

I'm not sure if we should stick to the proposed structure around
topics or if it would be better to do the provocation part in the
first morning/afternoon on all topics, then move from there.

-- Jose

ps: this closes ACTION-45