Re: [minutes] eGov IG Chairs call, 11 Feb 2009

Owen,

Thanks for the message. In fact, more than success, I was thinking of
something more important. How to position ourselves and where we can
be of most value.

I've added an item to the agenda of the upcoming Group call that I've
just sent, and I hope you and I could discuss more about it.

I believe there have been a number of very specific topics several of
us discussed so far on and off list where this Group would be of great
value. Some from the top of my head:
  * Common model for public services
  * Legislation on the Web
  * Government specific issues in social media use
  * Strategies on publication of OGD
  * Need of URL Schemas for long term archiving

The Group Note may serve as a compilation of what we discussed so far,
and we may try to work on more specific areas such as the ones above
for the next stage, that would start in June.

The issue, as usual, is to get enough commitment to do so...

Cheers,
Jose.